Patient Management Software
Q-Flow is a comprehensive platform that allows health care organizations to manage and optimize individual patient journeys and experiences while supporting back-office processes.
Our Patient Management Software can provide all your clinics and departments with valuable solutions that can manage both digital and in-facility care flows to construct different patient journeys to benefit your organizational needs and business processes – placing the patient at the center of your operations.
Enterprise Appointment Scheduling Solutions
Designed to deliver enterprise-grade appointment scheduling solutions, Q-Flow AM includes every component required to provide self-service appointment scheduling via both desktop and mobile, from the moment of scheduling until visit completion, including:
- Agent-assisted or outbound appointment scheduling
- Calendar capacity analysis and planning
- Allocation of resources required for appointments
- Complete patient communications such as reminders and confirmation requests
On-site Patient Management Software
Designed to deliver complete on-site patient flow management, Q-Flow QM is a healthcare queue management solution that provides all aspects of a seamless flow of information, including:
- Rules engine software component that ensures smart, skill-based and priority-based routing and queuing of patients
- Equipment interfaces needed for delivering the on-site service, such as:
- Check-in kiosks
- Directional digital signage
Q-Flow AM and Q-Flow QM can also be integrated into a complete on-site Patient Experience Management solution, Q-Flow XM
Business Process Management
Designed to provide business process management for back-office operations that supports the front-end patient experience, Q-Flow PM ensures your back-office delivers on promises made by patient-facing staff, including:
- Skill-based task management
- SLA provisioning and monitoring
- Sophisticated workflow engine
- True patient-centric architecture
Communication Channel Management and Patient Interaction
Our Q-flow AM patient interaction management product manages all communication channels for health systems, but also can analyze incoming messages to trigger and enrich individual patient-service processes, and subsequently, improve patient outcomes. It offers several personalization benefits that improve the patient journeyincluding:
- Handling incoming and outgoing messaging
- Managing communication channels including email, web and mobile
- Supporting both free and moderated agent communications
- Supporting semi-automated and fully automated messaging
Q-Flow PM and Q-Flow IM can also be integrated into a complete Medical Case Management solution, Q-Flow CM.
Understanding Software Deployment Options - SaaS or On-Premise?
A full cloud based solution since 2012, Q-Flow is available in any installation model – cloud, on-premise or a hybrid solution. We are taking flexibility to the next level – Q-Flow can be hosted on a range of platforms, including:
- Private cloud, on our preferred Microsoft’s Azure platform
- Any other platform chosen by our customers
In addition, we can easily migrate from the cloud to the premise and vice versa – all while keeping data and functionality intact. Q-nomy provides our customers with the most flexibility enabled by SaaS models while ensuring each installation is customized and optimized per customer needs, the same way as an on-premise installation.