BPM Software for Healthcare Workflow Optimization
"if your processes involve patients, your BPM needs to be patient-centric"
Our heatlhcare BPM software for healthcare is a solution that allows healthcare organizations to orchestrate healthcare workflow processes across multiple information systems using task-management and communication tools to improve patient care.
The heaelthcare workflow solution links systems, involves staff, and engages patients. It acts as an enterprise middleware: seamlessly transferring processes between different departments, streamlining the workflow, enforcing business rules and ensuring unresolved cases are not forgotten. Reports and online alerts guarantee managers at all levels stay on top of their goals and KPI’s.
Benefits and Advantages of Healthcare Business Process Management
- Streamlines healthcare workflow and operations across departments.
- Improves the level of service and patient satisfaction by increasing the speed and quality of service-related processes.
- Raises revenues by increasing the effectiveness of sales-related processes.
- Particular focus on patient-centric processes. A patient flow management alongside process automation within one product is a unique, industry-leading solution that optimizes patient care.
- A single software platform manages all process types across healthcare organizations of any size.
- Complete flexibility.
BPM Software Features
- Administrator interface allows configuring group roles and agent permissions, automated workflows, task routing logic, and more.
- End-user interface provides task queue management functions, case handling and documentation, statistics and alerts view.
- End-user guidance presents instructions and recommendations for case handling.
- Patient management interface for patient-centric operations enables viewing and editing patient details and interaction history.
- Manager interface allows viewing online reports and statistics, drilling down to see more detail and analysis, individual performance, and department throughput monitoring.
- Alert notifications inform users and managers about exceptional events such as issues waiting too long for resolution, new high-priority tasks, SLA breaches and so forth.
- Automatic patient flow management enables process automation for multi-step processes to be predetermined based on initial classification of task or agent decisions later in the process; thus the transfer from one step to the next is enforced by the system.
- Patient flow integration enables patient interactions (e.g. arrival at clinic or sending email request for support) to trigger a relevant service, new offering or logistic workflow.
- Systems integration enables relevant system screen pop-ups, data field population, or process activation, in sync with task retrieval and handling.
- Scalable to any number of branches, medical centers, departments and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all points of interaction, service and care immediately.
- Additional programming that enables enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, which minimizes test procedures, speeds up development and ensures a rapid response to business needs.
- All user interfaces are web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.