Patient Interaction Management
Q-nomy’s Patient Interaction Management software manages the interaction between the organization and its patients, across multiple channels: email, SMS, web/mobile forms, in-store A/V channels, print, and more.
The system allows staff to freely communicate with patients and let them know how handling of their case progresses, or if additional information is required. It can also be used for additional purposes such as sending upsell messages to complement a care service interaction, or sending reminders for appointment scheduling. System administrators can set it up to send messages automatically based on events and conditions, so as to ensure patients are always informed.
Benefits and Advantages
- Provides a unified omni-channel communications platform.
- Reduces the cost of maintaining patient communications through a streamlined interface and automated messaging.
- Strengthens patient engagement, loyalty, and NPS through transparency of internal processes.
- Improves patient experience, by keeping patients up-to-date and informed.
- Maximum flexibility to accommodate any healthcare procedure.
- Unique integration of patient communication channels with internal patient-centric work processes.
- The solution can be scaled up from a small care center up to complex organization's operations.
- Built-in integration with Q-nomy's Case Management solution to ensure effective delivery of high patient satisfaction.
- Q-nomy's Patient Interaction Platform for setting up, configuring, and managing communication channels, messages and forms.
- Administrator interface for configuring message templates, which can later be used by staff (only requiring them to fill in specific fields in order to produce complete formatted messages), or automatically by the system upon pre-defined events.
- Administrator interface for setting up online forms, which can later be sent to specific patients to fill in, or be embedded in the organization website for general use.
- Staff interface for sending out messages to patients using templates, patient/system parameters, or free text, depending on user permissions and context.
- The platform supports automatic messaging to patients upon preset events and business logic, e.g. appointment reminders, follow-up messages after a service interaction is completed, update messages after a certain internal procedure is complete, request to fill in a specific form, etc.
- Incoming messages, such as patient-generated E-mail, Web (filled forms), and SMS, can be automatically or manually parsed, added to the patient record, and used to automate processes and decision making.
- Digital channels supported out-of-the-box include E-mail, Web, and SMS. Additional channels that the organization uses or plans to use can be added via API.
- Physical communication supported include all of Q-nomy's in-store channels, such as digital signage, and print-on-demand.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all departments immediately.